2017-2018 Class Schedule and Information
Enroll Now For Summer Camps and Classes
- How often are classes held?
- How much do classes cost?
$50.00 per month and for every additional class there is a discounted rate (families included)
$25.00 per month for boys
- Is there a registration fee?
- When is payment due?
- Can we try a class to see if my child likes it?
- If in a few months my child decides they don’t like it is there a penalty for dropping? Or once you are registered is it a full year commitment?
- Is there a discounted rate for paying the years tuition as a whole, or in two half payments? Yes! Please contact the front desk to get this year's rates.
- When is the registration open until?
- Is there a recital? What about costumes?
- What if we buy a costume and they decide they don’t want to continue class or perform?
- What is the dress code for classes?
A leotard and tights are proper attire for each class except hip hop; Students can wear comfy clothes (shorts, leggings, athletic wear, sweats, etc.) for hip hop. Hair should be secured back and out of their face, and in a bun for ballet class (Level A and up, no exceptions).