Tickets, T-shirts, and Flowers Recital Tickets are $10.00 at the door. If you forgot to order your recital T-shirt we will have a few available for purchase at recital for $20.00. If you would like to purchase a flower for your dancer we will have roses and a rose and carnation bouquet available.
(Cash only the day of recital).
Dress Rehearsal We ask that parents review their recital handbooks and make yourself familiar with how we would like dress rehearsal to run. If you have any questions about dress rehearsal or recital please ask Selena at the front desk.
June Tuition Just a quick reminder if you chose the monthly payment plan tuition for the term. Your final monthly payment is due June 1st. All accounts must be current to perform.
Costumes Costumes are all here. Please put your child’s name in all of their costume pieces and shoes to make sure they do not get lost or mixed up with another child’s costume. This year one pair of tights in the correct color will be provided with your child’s costume. However, we do recommend having an extra pair of tights as a backup on recital day.
We are finalizing our end of the year class evaluations. These will be sent to you via email with recommendations for summer and fall classes for your dancer. If you should have any questions please contact Ms. Emily. Her email is email@example.com
Fundraiser Night with the Growlers
Sunday June 28th – Gates Open at 4:05pm First pitch 5:05pm. $15 Ticket w/ Growler hat Normally $20 and $5 goes back to your dancers account! Our goal is to pack the stands with at least 200 fans. This is a great way to support our community as well as your dancer. Our dancers will be performing a pregame show. To order tickets simply contact the studio at (269)329-2002, send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org, or stop by the front desk. Come out and support.
Thank you all for a wonderful picture day. This was our first year with two rooms and we truly appreciate your patience. We have some ideas for next year that we think will make it even run smoother.
2016 Disney World Performance Academy of Dance Arts will be performing in a parade at Epcot Center and a showcase at
Hollywood Studios in the summer of 2016. To perform in the parade you must be between the ages of 8 and 22 by the parade date. To perform at the showcase you must be at least 7 by the
showcase date. This is going to be a blast, this performance is open to all of our students. So if
you think this may be right up your dancers alley we have information on the trip available in the studio lobby.
Summer Classes The class schedule for summer is out! It is going to be a lot of fun. You may pick up a schedule from the front desk or any of the teachers. The flyer covers all of our dance camps as well as weekly classes.
Here are some helpful tips for surviving (and enjoying) a dance recital.
1. Label absolutely everything, costumes, shoes, tights, make up. I mean absolutely everything.
2. Get organized, make a list of what you will need to bring and pack it. Double check it the night before and again an hour before you depart. Nothing is worse to find your dancer borrowed something and didn’t put it backJ I love Ziplocs they are my go to for organizing dance stuff.
3. Seems like a no brainer but sometimes easier said than done make sure your dancer is rested. Recital is a go go go event we want your dancer to perform their best whether they have 1 routine or 30.
4. Do not eat or drink in costume. This is a recipe for disaster. Bring along a cover up or a change of clothes to enjoy snacks in.
5. Take your dancer to the restroom before they go back stage.
6. Bring some quiet toys like coloring pages, books, puzzles to keep your dancer entertained while they wait for their turn to perform.
Now sit back relax and enjoy the show.
A Big Happy Birthday to All of Our June Birthdays Violet Campbell Alexis Carr
Anna Carmen Nowicki
We hope you have a blast!
§ June 6 Dress Rehearsal at Vicksburg Auditorium 3pm. Doors open at 2pm
· June 13 End of Year Recital at Vicksburg
· Auditorium 3pm. Doors open at 2pm
· June 13 Last Day of Classes
· June 22 Summer Classes & Camps Begin
· July 19 Performing Co Pre-Audition Parent Meeting
· July 25 Performing Co Audition
· August 1st Open House
· August 24th-28th Intensive week
Proudly powered by Weebly